Get a jump start on the key technical levels in play and the market bias and risk for traders as well
- EURUSD: The EURUSD tried to extend above the 50% of the September range but was thwarted as German PPI sent the pair back toward the key support at 0.99515
- USDJPY: The USDJPY continues the up and down but is starting the NY session above the 100/200 hour MAs at 143.27 level. THe 143.805 is the next target to get to and through
- GBPUSD: The GBPUSD ran up to test the 100 hour MA but found willing sellers against that key technical level and moved back to the downside.
- USDCHF: The USDCHF held support against its 200 hour MA and is moving back toward the higher 100 day MA
- USDCAD: For the USDCAD, it held support at its 100 hour MA